Our ability to service our customers is enabled by the most important asset in our organization – our people. The key to our success is hiring and retaining the best people in the industry and then empowering them to execute.
Ironline Technicians and Parts Teams are experts on all your compression needs, including:
- Compression Units powered by Superior, Ajax, Cooper Bessemer, 2400 Series, Waukesha, Caterpillar
- Reciprocating Compressors from Ariel, Superior, Gemini, Dresser Rand
- Screw Compression from Frick, Mycom, Sullair, Ariel
Our customer base expects us to provide the highest quality products and services. Regardless of where you purchased your equipment, we will service and maintain it. With sound policies, standards, processes and procedures in place, we continually strive to improve the overall way we do business.
Ironline’s Parts & Service includes:
- Full Line of OEM Products
- Complete Overhaul for Engines and Compressors
- Predictive Maintenance Solutions
- Emissions Compliance and Testing
- Exchange Engines and Parts
- Fully Equipped Field Service Trucks
- OEM Trained Field Service Technician
RESPONSIVE TO YOUR NEEDS
We stock OEM parts in 5 warehouses throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our world-class supply chain will minimize the impact on downtime – demonstrating our reliability and commitment to your business.