VHP emPact Emission Control Upgrade
With the emPact emission control upgrade for Waukesha* VHP* gas engines, INNIO effectively combines all the emissions-related components of an engine into one comprehensive control system that can keep your emissions in compliance. The system uses a special oxygen (O2) sensor specifically designed for natural gas operation and is factory-designed, tested, and calibrated to optimize the interaction between components, resulting in excellent system performance.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Automatically adjusts to achieve and maintain emissions compliance
- Lower catalyst-out emissions mean more allowable HP per site without triggering tons-per-year limits such as Title V
- Decreased potential for damage and increased catalyst life through differential pressure and temperature catalyst sensors
- Time and labor savings
How we get you there?
Key components included:
- Stainless steel catalyst housing
- Catalyst access door
- Catalyst wiring harness
- Heat shield
- Full authority fuel valve
- Post-catalyst oxygen sensor
- Pre-catalyst pressure sensors
- Post-catalyst pressure sensors
- Pre-catalyst temperature sensor (behind heat shield)
- Post-catalyst temperature sensor (behind heat shield)
- 4.5-inch color display panel Emission Control Module (ECM)